I know I haven't blogged in awhile, but it has been crazy. So a quick update. We are back in the Blue Street house. My grandma thinks she can live on her own even though me and my dad both know she can't. And when she sets her mind to something that is what is going to be. She was getting mean. She has been known to be very violent in the past and our family was not safe there. She spent all of December and the beginning of January making everyone in the family hate her. She lives constantly and bad mouths everyone for stupid things. She hated that I was reading and not doing schoolwork, hello Christmas break! She didn't like the way Josh cooked. She hated that I checked and refixed her pills, reminded her to use her walker, made sure she didn't do things she wasn't supposed to, and made sure she used Thick it in her drinks. The dishes were never done the way she liked them and get this she told my dad we were washing clean clothes! He told her yeah right. lol Ok I hate laundry there is no way I would wash clean clothes! She hates my brother for stupid stuff, and my sister for one being Asian and 2 not spending the Christmas money the way she wanted. My mom is the reason my dad is fat and stressed and my dad always screws up getting her pills. And that is jsut the tip of the iceberg. Needless to say for the fisrt time in 60 years my dad has had it. He yelled at her, hung up on her multiple times and then quit answering his phone. We moved Tuesday night straight through Wednesday night. We have amazing friends who loaned their pick up and man power. We are happy to be back in a familiar place, able to do laundry when we want, spread out, be a little loud, o yeah and walk around naked. lol Tansen is sleeping through the night which he never did at the other house. The first thing he did when walking into this house was through his arms in the air and yelled "This is nice!". Ahh Home sweet Home!
School started for me Monday. I'm talking Language development, Music and Art for Early educators, Math 50, and Pysch 101. Math and Pysch are online and the other 2 are on campus. I'm hoping I get through this course with flying colors. All the stress last quarter left me with failing one class and getting put on academic probation. :( I'll make it this quarter though. So far I love all my classes. It's a little lonely in my Thursday night class without Jesse, but the class is pretty much the same people and same teacher so I'll manage. ;)
Let's see Wycie is now crawling and is teething. He is super smiley and other than the teething a super easy kiddo. He loves music just like his mommy and brother. Turn it on and he calms almost immediately. I'm still cloth diapering him and still love it! I'm becoming more and more an advocate for it. I love to talk about it.
Tansen is just a smart little kid. He's counting 1-10 all on his own and knows most of his colors. Granted his favorite is orange right now, so none of the others really exist. He's big into trains and all the Beethoven movies. Tansen has a few new favorite songs. Nothing kid worthy though. lol I kissed a Girl by Katy Perry, Bad Girlfriend by Theiry of a Deadman, and Rockin' the Beer gut by Trailor Choir. Yup he listens to what we listen to. I introduced him to the awesome music of the 50s, 60s, 70s, and 80s today. He really liked everything.
Josh is still unemployed, but it has been the biggest blessing with everything going on lately. I don't know how I would have handled it all on my own. Thankfully we had money from harvest, christmas, and my financial aid and are doing fine. And unemployment starts next week. I'm hoping he will get a job soon though.
Me, well other than school. I'm reading a book borrowed from friends. Actually it's the second book, but 4-6th books. I finished the first set my last week of break. They are about vampires. Awesome! I'm sewing like crazy. I spent the first 2 weeks of break sewing heating pads, fleece pants, soap pouches, hand warmers, longies, unpaper towels, and other things mainly for Christmas. I also made dryer balls. Then at Christmas my brother requested fleece pants for Angela so I did those too. Now I have some more longies to make, some wool and fleece covers for lainey, and some matching fleece pants for Desi's new american girl doll. Other than that I'm spending time chasing Wycie and playing with Tansen. I had been getting really bad migraines, but now that I'm away from my grandma I haven't had any!
Christmas was hectic! We hosted my whole family at my grandma's on Christmas night because people worked during the day. The last person left around midnight and then Josh and I cleaned until way after 2. We did exchange gifts with his family. It was not a good holiday with them though. It was filled with lots of yelling(josh at them for one), hurt feelings(they freakin spelled my name wrong), people acting immature(his older brother and his very immature wife), and it was just plain miserable. But we expected it it happens every year and if I hadn't stressed wanting to do gifts for them it wouldn't have happened. I just can't not try to make things work. Josh on the other hand it done. We are putting out one last effort and if they don't reciprocate then we are done. We are offically done with his older brother. He acts so immature and his wife puts her nose where it doesn't belong. His younger brother on the other hand knows to stay out of things and does things for his nephews. I don't think I could ever not like him.
Ok that's enough of an update. Longer than I planned that's for sure. We've definately had ups and downs and this is just part of them, but things are getting better and it's a new year! time for a change!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
are you reading the twilight books?
or which vampire books?
i love twilight :)
glad things are going better back in your old house! and you're right, it's a new year! perfect time to start fresh :)
The Anita Blake series. I love them! I'm on book #5 and I started them after Christmas. I'll have to read twilight when I'm done with these.
Post a Comment