Ok so it's 6:30 in the morning and guess what! I'm still awake. That's right no shut eye for me. Wycie has been awful at night. I don't know is it's teeth, growing pains, or maybe even an ear ache(T never had one so I have nothing to go by). He has slept horribly all week. Maybe even longer than that, but I can't remember. He seriously sleeps 2, sometimes 3 if I'm lucky, hours and then gets back up! Then it's a fight of rocking, walking, bouncing, boob, bottle, diaper, and wills to get him back to sleep. Then we start again not to long later. Sometimes he'll only sleep an hour before it starts up again. And he won't co sleep anymore so it's not like I can just bring him to bed with me. Nope he thinks that means it's play time. It's reeking havoc on Josh and I because he's taking him half the time. Sometimes he takes him as of 9am and then lets me sleep til noon so I at least get some sleep. But the poor guy then gets to deal with clingy screamer til I get up because he is a momma's boy. It's so frustrating. I wish he would just sleep! I'm so glad his crib is in our room or Tansen wouldn't get any sleep. Now that kid wakes up twice a night, but it's just for another sippy of milk, a diaper change, or just to check to make sure I'm still here. He has been funny like that. Just 2 hours ago he woke up so Josh went to check him since I was having a battle of wills with Wycie. He told him "No I want to see Mommy." So out Josh came and took over so I could go in. He just wanted to hold my hand a minute and then went back to sleep. Can we say Ahh! I love that kid! When Josh lets me sleep in T usually comes in and lays with me awhile or runs in to give me a hug and a kiss if Diego is on.
OO You hear that?! That is the sound of quiet!!! That means mommy is gonna get some and then get some sleep! WooHoo! I've had a period that I swear has lasted 3-4 weeks off and on so we've been on a dry streak and it's killing me! lol I promised Josh tonight, ok well told him, that it was happening no matter what. So I'm off to wake him up and hope Wycie sleeps at least that long!
Never mind! There is Tansen!!! UGGG!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment