January 15, 2009

Tons of projects!

First off here are the dyed wool dry. The colors turned out so awesome! My favorite is the blue, orange, and purple. I really liek the red, pink and orange too though. I hope my mom loves them. I still have 5 hanks that aren't dyed. I don't think I will dye them. Still debating though.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Next up are the outfits I made for Desi's American Girl. First up a pair of fleece pants(that match Desi's I made her for Christmas) a fleece poncho, and a hair scrunchi.
Photobucket
Then a pair of jeans with pockets on the butt.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Last night I threw together 3 pairs of recylced longies. 2 pairs for Wycie, one with a matching hat, and 1 pair for Tansen. He isn't in cloth diapers, but he tends to leak at night and wool pants or covers keep the sheets dry. Plus I also mended a pair of longies last night(no pics), mended a sleep slack(no pics) and turned a onsie that was Tansen's into a t-shirt for Wycie. The snap crotch had come apart horribly.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
And here are a couple of pictures of the boys! I can't believe Tansen will be 3 in March! Wycie turned 7 months on the 6th of this month. They are both growing way too fast!
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
I resized all the pictures, but obviously they haven't all changed yet. So bare with me until they change. Off to work on my long project list. I won't get much done tomorrow because I've got homework and then I'm watching Caleb, Janesse, and Renee tomorrow evening.

No comments: