January 17, 2009

Late night sewing

I fused this plastic a couple weeks ago and keep meaning to sew it up. I kept finding things to sew for the boys though. I finally sat down last night, after watching Mama Mia with Josh last night, cranked my mp3 up and put this together. Then finished mending some turtle legs too.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I love how it turned out. It seems really sturdy. It has 2 pockets. I think I may fuse some more plastic and make some more things. I did learn that the white plastic fuses better than the green recycled kind. Kinda funny since the point is to recycle the bags. lol
And of course now that I've learned to post pictures I have to add more pictures of the boys. First off is my biggest boy of the house. My lovely hunny. He needs a haircut. That's next on my to-do list.
Photobucket
Photobucket
And now my sweeties
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Man they are getting big and look so much alike! Off to do more sewing. I've got a friend coming to hang tomorrow and I want to get some wool soakers made for her.
UGG Bare with me! The resizing from photobucket takes forever!

No comments: