December 18, 2008

Pictures of Tansen and Wysen

I don't have time for an update because Tansen is begging to go out in the snow again. Here are the requested pictures though and I'll try and update later. And since I can't get my photos to resize right now. Here is the link to a couple of my myspace albums. They are open to be viewed by everyone for today and tomorrow. I'll get seom pictures posted here soon. I promise!
Here is the Album for Wycie's birth ( no there aren't any rated R pictures. I didn't put them on myspace.)
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=15925859&albumId=1700335
The boys at 2 1/2 and 3 months (pictures by me)
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=15925859&albumId=2052287
November
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=15925859&albumId=2148762
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=15925859&albumId=2179005
December
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=15925859&albumId=2192032
And finally stuff I've made
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=15925859&albumId=2078711

Enjoy!!

2 comments:

Shana said...

Waaah I can't see them. Guess I'll have to wait! :(

Brianna's profile is set to private.
This user must add you as a friend to see his/her photos.

B Mama said...

I'll go make it viewable right now. Lol I totally forgot I had my profile set to private.