December 14, 2008

Friday Sucked!

So I get up early and run upstairs, who knows for what anymore. I came back down the stairs and barely made it a couple steps before my flip flop slipped and I flew into the air. I landed on my back and rear end, threw my elbow into the wall and hit my head on a step, then I procceded to slid down the rest of the steps straight into the gate at the bottom. Took that out and it flung back and hit my knee. Mia(our dog) came running. Josh on the other hand, who had slept in the chair the night before, didn't. I had to hollar for him because I couldn't get up. He helped me up and I went back to lay down. Of course the boys didn't let me sleep so I got back up. Man I hurt! Today is worse than it was origanlly and the bruises are starting to surface. I can' lay on my back to sleep because and pressure is awful! UGG! But that was just the start to the day. Grandma got up and Josh went to help her get her breakfast. Well she tells him her tongue is swollen(which he could hear) and she has blisters all in her mouth. She then tells him it started the morning before. She had an appointment the day before but she didn't want to tell her doctor. Gotta love grandma! So I ran up the stairs to place a call to Dr. Barga's nurse. She tends to be allergic to any new medicine and she had started one while in the hospital. She could hardly eat so she just went and sat down. Not good for a diabetic! They finally called back around 1:45 saying she needed to go to Urgent Care. So I called my dad because she can't get in the van and I can't drag both boys and her to Urgent Care. Josh was out working at the vineyard for my dad. So dad came and took her. Turns out she has a virus of some kind! Just what she needs. Thankfully she is only contagious if she kisses people, which she loves to do. So now she is on 2 medications for that too! She has had a rough go of things. I really worry about her. She is getting very forgetful and her judgement is really off. I just hope she makes it through her birthday tomorrow and the holidays.

No comments: