December 7, 2008
I feel pretty, O so pretty
Ok so I have a serious problem with taking compliments and don't tend to believe people I know when they say I'm hott, look pretty, or any compliment. But today the coolest yet most embarrassing thing happened. We pulled in am/pm to get me a soda. If you know me well enough you know I havea Diet Coke addiction. Anyways, so Josh ran in and I sat in the van with the boys. 2 guy came out and stood talking in front of the van for awhile. I couldn't help but watch them. Well they started to walk off and on turned around and shouted "See ya! Stay beautiful!". Of course I turned beat red, but that made my day! It's good to know I can think I look like crap, be sitting in a van with 2 kiddos in the back and still get a compliment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment